No matter if this is your first time moving or you already moved before, our team will be there to guide you through the moving process and make sure you are ready to go when the moving date comes. When it comes to apartment moves, our moving company will make the moving very easy. How? Because we will do everything for you – from disassembling and assembling your furniture, to wrapping up even the table lamps that you have. No need to pack all of your hanging clothes, our moving team will come to your location with wardrobe boxes that are free to use during the move.You don’t feel like packing? No worries, we can provide you with our full pack service and your only task will be to open the door for the movers.
Tip for moving from/to the apartment: Check with your building management if they have some special requests. If so, make sure to inform your moving company in time.
Are you in a search of movers in Foster City? Well you found the moving company that can offer you the best moving service, whether you are moving within the same building or 100 miles apart. Just let us know what kind of service you need and our sales team will provide you with the best moving solution. We are proud to say that our movers offer the service of disassembling and reassembling your items, protection of your items with specialized moving equipment is mandatory for every job that we take. Our professional team can also help you with packing your belongings. Over the years we did numerous different jobs in every part of the city, that is why we can make sure that your items will be transported to your new location intact and on time. We are experts in local residential moves, office moves, relocations from or to storage units, labor jobs… We like to say that every move is for itself, so feel free to give us a call and explain your unique moving situation and we will make sure to go above and beyond to ensure that you have great moving experience with us.
When you need to make sure that everything – from the brand new TV that you just bought to the dusty yearbooks up in the attic – makes it to your family’s new home in one piece, then you should choose the moving company that can provide you with the best moving experience. Movers Foster City is a top rated moving company specialized in moving any type of household you might have – an apartment, house, storage unit, office – whatever comes to your mind.
For every residential move we do, we offer:
- Service of disassembly and assembly of your furniture
- Wrapping and padding your belongings
- Free usage of wardrobe boxes during your move
- Professional and trained team of movers with the truck
- Insurance included in the price
- Taxes included in the price
- Safe, efficient and quality service
- Excellent customer service and moving experts to help you schedule your move
Commercial moves usually require you to create a moving plan. Our employees will help you minimize worry when it comes to relocation of your office. Once you call us, we will perform a detailed assessment of your needs and requirements and then give you an accurate and suitable estimate with no hidden fees or charges.
- You need a Certificate of Insurance for your building? – Not a problem, just send us their requirements and we will provide you with one. At no extra charge, of course.
- Your new building allows moving in the specific time frame? – We are flexible and willing to cooperate.
- Your building requires extra protections for the floor, elevator or hallways? – Our professional movers will bring protective materials to ensure maximum protection of your belongings, as well as the buildings and elevators.
- You don’t want to bother your employees to pack their personal belongings? – Movers Foster City will pack and label their desks.
Don’t worry, we are aware that moving the business is not cheap, that is why our offer is budget friendly.
We value every local business and that is why we want to make sure to move your company as smoothly as possible.
Ok, you rented a U-Haul and now you are thinking which one of your friends will be willing and strong enough to help you. Why don’t you let us do heavy lifting for you? We have done over 2000 loading and unloading jobs. Even if you are moving just a few pieces of furniture within your house – Movers Foster City are willing to assist.
You are moving cross country and you need someone to help you load your items? Not only will we help you load everything, but we will make sure that your belongings are properly disassembled and carefully wrapped up. We don’t want you to have headaches during the ride, we are here to place every piece of your furniture in the truck to minimize the chance to get damaged during the move.
You just moved to Foster City with your own truck. We believe you are tired of all that driving. Why don’t you relax with a glass of cold lemonade and let us do the unloading job for you! Our movers will unload your items, assemble them back and place them in the room where you want them to be in your new house.
Moving within the same building
Moving items from one floor to the other one? How hard can it be? You might want to think twice. That dresser you have must be over 200 pounds. Do you really want to break your back trying to move it, when you can have a professional team doing that for you! For our professional moving company, every move is big enough.
Storage In and Out
Moving all your goods to a storage unit can be very stressful. You want to make sure that all of your items will be taken care of and that nothing will get damaged or break. Making dozens of phone calls to make sure if storage companies offer climate controlled units, thinking what size of the storage unit will be suitable… After the struggle to choose a good storage company, it is time to find a reliable moving company. Movers Foster City has completed over 1000 storage moves, whether you are moving in or out of the storage unit. We will be extra careful with items that need to be placed in the storage unit, because we are aware that you might want to keep the items there for months, or even the years. That is why we always recommend our customers about extra protection that should be used when it comes to moving to the storage unit. Our professional team will make sure that your items are double wrapped with plastic stretch. It is highly recommended to buy moving blankets if you plan to leave your belongings in the storage for a long time.
To-do list when you’re moving to or out of the storage unit?
- Check if there are any time restrictions? – Some storage units are closed by 6 pm and movers won’t be able to approach your storage unit. Check with your storage company if you can get a 24 hours access key or extended working hours on your preferred moving date.
- Is your new home ready for moving in? – Make sure to double check the date when you can move in to your new home, you shouldn’t call your moving company on a moving date or the day before to reschedule. Bear in mind, moving companies saved that spot exclusively for you.
- If you are not moving all of your belongings to the storage unit – make sure to label the items that you want to move, so movers don’t get confused. Same goes if you are not moving everything from your storage unit. Good organization is 50% of every well-done moving job.
As your moving date is approaching you need to decide what you really need from your belongings. After you do that, it’s time for packing! Just imagine how many miscellaneous items you gathered throughout the months or even the years. It sounds like a lot of work. What if we tell you that we can save you from the stress of packing? Already sounds better! And what if we add that we don’t have an additional charge for packing service? I know, sounds perfect now!
Our team of professional movers can safely and efficiently pack all of your belongings. Depending on your move size, our moving experts from the office will offer you one out of two options – moving and packing in one day, or we can pack your items one day and move them the other day. It is your decision at the end of the day, our sales team will be there to recommend the best option for you!
You already bought some moving boxes? That’s not an excuse, because our movers are willing to use your boxes for packing. If you didn’t have any time to purchase them, no worries, just let us know and we will bring ours.